Funny Pokemon Go Memes & Social Media Posts #PokemonGo

Funny Pokemon Go Memes & Social Media Posts #PokemonGo

Well, in case you missed it, Pokemon Go came out recently and people are loving it. Also, some people are acting like fools. I have seen some really stupid Pokemon Go stories all over the internet, so I thought I would share some with you.

It goes without saying, but I am going to say it. Don’t play Pokemon Go at a funeral. Have some respect, people.

Bahahahaha!

Danger, Will Robinson!

Pokemon Go is causing traffic jams.

Seems legit.

Oh wow. Bahahaha!

Catch it or Apologize? #PokemonGo

A photo posted by Banana_Pineapple (@_the_banana_pineapple_) on

Errrrrrr….. well that’s unfortunate.

Please professor. Take my student debt and give me candy. #pokemongo #keepit

A photo posted by Kristian Baycroft (@krisbaycroft) on

I would like to do that, too, please.

At least buy a coffee…

…and some water for the dog.

That’s none of my business, but…

What are your favorite Pokemon Go Memes?

Have you been playing Pokemon Go? If so, share your experience in the comments below.

About Dawn McAlexander

Dawn has been a music lover her entire life. She went to college in Boone, NC, an area that is rich in music and culture. She also worked as a radio deejay for 8 years and grew up in Southeastern, Va, a melting pot of different musical styles and traditions. She has been to more concerts than she can count in every genre you can imagine. She resides in North Carolina with her furbabies and her massive collection of Disney memorabilia.

Comments

1. I don’t play Pokemon Go, but these memes! Thanks for giving me my first laugh of the day. I just can’t stop laughing.
    Alli Smith recently posted…21 Ways to Improve Your LifeMy Profile

2. Lisa Jones says:

This Is Hilarious I Know It Isn’t At A Funeral But This Is FUNNY! LOL! All 3 Of My Kids Are Driving Me Nuts With It It’s Like A Drug Will It NEVER End?!

3. We have missed out! I didn’t hear about it until I started seeing it all over the news! Our pastor even chatted about in his sermon this week! My kiddos are not even interested. ☺
    Tiaras & Tantrums recently posted…Life is a Bold AdventureMy Profile

4. Pokemon Go has been really popular here. These Memes are really creative and funny.
    Franc Ramon recently posted…The Story Behind My Takbo.PH Runfest 2016My Profile

5. These are so funny! Thanks for sharing these hilarious memes. I’ve never played this game, but I will share this post with a few friends that are fans of the game!
    Jenn @ EngineerMommy recently posted…Comment on DIY Cabinet Door Organizer by Franc RamonMy Profile

6. People are so clever with their Pokemon Go screenshots. I only recently started playing it so I only have a couple of pokemon.
    Liz Mays recently posted…2 Day Detox Diet – Five Reasons It’s Worth TryingMy Profile

7. I have not started playing it yet. I need to, it looks so fun, but we need to put limits on play time. When attending a funeral it is never okay to play Pokemon.
    Chrishelle Ebner recently posted…DAISY’S DINER IN MITCHELL, GEORGIAMy Profile

8. Bonnie @wemake7 says:

These are so funny. We have played a little bit but haven’t gotten into it too much.

9. CourtneyLynne says:

Omg this is totally epic!!! I’m Pokemon obsessed. Best game in a very long time!

10. I can’t (ok maybe I can) believe how popular this game is. These are all way too funny and real, I know SO many adults who just love it.

11. Kendall says:

Haha these memes are so funny! I love these kinds of things especially when it’s something that’s trending! I haven’t become a part of this Pokemon Go world but it’s definitely taken over!

12. Haven’t played this game. Haven’t even downloaded the app. I have been reading both good and bad reviews about it, so I am not really decided on whether this would be worth my time or not. These memes you posted are hilarious, specially the one where two kids knock on the door to ask permission to catch a rhydon.
    Annemarie LeBlanc recently posted…Ways to Save Money on Your Hawaii Getaway – Oahu Trip TipsMy Profile

• Dawn McAlexander
      Twitter:
      says:

My husband downloaded it, then realized that you have to pay for certain things in it, and then took it back off his phone, lol.

13. Hilarious! I’ve been hearing a lot of great things about this game. I should try playing this.
    Inspiring Kitchen recently posted…How to Blend Your Own Olive OilMy Profile

14. It’s been really making waves alright! I enjoyed reading this post, some are just downright hilarious. It does make think though, it might be dangerous for kids. Knocking on people’s doors? What if they end up knocking at the wrong house… it’s creepy.
    Amanda Love recently posted…Curb Your Appetite with Meta Appetite Control – #MetaAppetiteControlMy Profile

• Dawn McAlexander
      Twitter:
      says:

I agree. There have definitely been a lot of adults who have gotten into bad situations while not paying attention to their surroundings, too.

15. I downloaded it last week but I keep forgetting to play it as I make my way to work or other places. These are some really silly places though.
    Anosa recently posted…{Travel} #Take12Trips Travel Challenge ~ Month EightMy Profile

16. I love the last one. It’s so great that one of our local shelters is teaming up with people to help walk their dogs and catch pokemon.
    Ashleigh Walls recently posted…How to Pack a Makeup Bag in Your Late TwentiesMy Profile

17. Oh my gosh, some of those are hilarious (slamming the door in the kids faces to catch it himself)! My oldest son grew up with Pokemon…and IS playing. Thanks for sharing these, so fun. :)
    Heather S-G recently posted…Chicken, Plaintain and Peanut Stew (with or without Pretzel Dumplings)My Profile

18. I personally love Pokemon Go and I think these memes are hilarious!! Great post!!
    ricci recently posted…Blackberry Lemonade {recipe}My Profile