Check Out The Latest Disney Pixar Cars 3 Trailer & Film Stills #Cars3

Check Out The Latest Disney Pixar Cars 3 Trailer & Film Stills #Cars3

I have something very cool for you today. I’m very excited to share with you the latest trailer for the upcoming Disney Pixar’s Cars 3! Also, I have included 4 of the film stills so that you can get a sneak peak of what to expect in the movie that will hit movie theaters everywhere on June 16th. Check out the trailer and film stills and be sure to let me know what you think in the comments below. Enjoy!

Cars 3 Trailer

Cars 3 Film Stills

Check Out The Latest Disney Pixar Cars 3 Trailer & Film Stills #Cars3

Check Out The Latest Disney Pixar Cars 3 Trailer & Film Stills #Cars3

Check Out The Latest Disney Pixar Cars 3 Trailer & Film Stills #Cars3

Check Out The Latest Disney Pixar Cars 3 Trailer & Film Stills #Cars3

Blindsided by a new generation of blazing-fast racers, the legendary Lightning McQueen (voice of Owen Wilson) is suddenly pushed out of the sport he loves. To get back in the game, he will need the help of an eager young race technician, Cruz Ramirez (voice of Cristela Alonzo), with her own plan to win, plus inspiration from the late Fabulous Hudson Hornet and a few unexpected turns. Proving that #95 isn’t through yet will test the heart of a champion on Piston Cup Racing’s biggest stage! Directed by Brian Fee (storyboard artist “Cars,” “Cars 2“) and produced by Kevin Reher (“A Bug’s Life,” “La Luna” short), “Cars 3” cruises into theaters on June 16, 2017.

Cars Fun Facts

• “Cars” (2006) and “Cars 2” (2011) took in more than $1 billion in combined worldwide box office.

• “Cars” won a Golden Globe® for best animated feature film and two Annie Awards for best animated feature and best music in an animated feature production.

• Composer Randy Newman won a Grammy® for best song written for motion picture, television or other visual media (“Our Town”).

• The film was nominated for an Oscar® for best animated feature film, as well as best achievement in music written for motion pictures, original song (“Our Town”).

• “Cars 2” was nominated for a Golden Globe® for best animated feature film, in addition to a host of other industry nominations.

CARS 3 opens in theatres everywhere on June 16th!

Get Social With Cars 3

Official Website / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Youtube

About Dawn McAlexander

Dawn has been a music lover her entire life. She went to college at Appalachian State University in Boone, NC, an area that is rich in music and culture. She also worked as a radio deejay for 8 years and grew up in Southeastern, Va, a melting pot of different musical styles and traditions. She has been to more concerts than she can count in every genre you can imagine. She resides in North Carolina with her daughter, Amber, and her furbabies.

Comments

1. Sweet! My boys are ecstatic over a new Cars movie coming out. They are thrilled to see the trailer!
    Kirsten/Comfortably Domestic recently posted…Weekly Menu Plan Week 4My Profile

2. robin rue says:

It is going to be an awesome movie. I loved the first two!!

3. Holy moly! Lightning bit it hard! I thin this is going to be one of the best installments in the series. The trailer certainly has me excited about it.
    Vera Sweeney recently posted…Happy Mother’s Day! What It Feels Like To Be A New Mom (Plus Honoring A Mom In Need Thanks To Pampers)My Profile

4. My niece and I are going to rewatch the first 2 movies the weekend before this comes out. She loves them! I like that they have some things thrown in there for the adults too.

5. Catherine Sargent says:

This looks like it is going to be a great movie. I really enjoyed the first two and can’t wait to see this one. I plan on taking my niece and nephew to see it.

6. I am SO excited for this upcoming release! The storyline seems fun and Jackson Storm looks like quite the character.
    Marcie W. recently posted…Simplify Chores, Strengthen Responsibility With BusyKidMy Profile

7. I have a feeling that this is going to be a really fun movie to watch. The new car designs are looking pretty sweet!
    Liz Mays recently posted…How to Combat Travel Anxiety When You As a Person Are Pressed AFMy Profile

8. I can’t wait to see the film Cars 3 it really looks great. I have seen the other two so I just have to watch this one as well ;)
    Maureen recently posted…Take Control of Your Air QualityMy Profile

9. We are so excited to see this movie! I can’t wait for it to come out.
    Felica recently posted…Simple Bee Themed Baby Shower IdeasMy Profile

10. I remember when the first Cars movie came out. The third one looks cute for kids!

11. Our Family World says:

Any Pixar movie is sure to entertain. That’s a fact, so I know Cars 3 will be another good film to watch. I might be tasked to take my little nephews and nieces to see the movie. I won’t mind at all. I am going to enjoy watching it too.

12. These are cool facts! I really love the trailer of Cars 3! I can’t wait to watch it with the kids!
    Toni | Boulder Locavore recently posted…Almost Summer $100 Amazon.com Gift Card GiveawayMy Profile

13. I know I’m not a kid but I have Cars! I am so excited for Cars 3….it’s normal for an adult to go see this without kids right?

14. Cars 3 is really exciting and I can’t wait to watch it with the kids! We loved all the other movies and we won’t miss this one for the world.
    Amanda Love recently posted…Getting Your Picky Preschooler to Eat – #WatchMeGrowMy Profile

15. Jeanine says:

We are HUGE cars fans in our house. I am actually REALLY looking forward to #3 myself! I think this will be so much fun, it looks great!

16. Brianne says:

My son cannot wait to see this! We are huge Cars fans in our house!

17. Amy Desrosiers says:

You know, I am not even sure I ever saw Cars! I know my kids are more up to date than myself!

18. That does look like it’s going to be a good film. I have liked all of the other ones.

19. I knew this movie was going to be cool, but wow. That trailer has me so excited!!

20. EEEEEKKK!!! We are so excited about this movie! We love Cars!

21. The kids are waiting on pins and needles for this movie. I can’t lie, I am too!

22. Dana Vento
    Twitter:
    says:

I can’t wait to watch this. Its really great and enjoy!

23. My husband is going to be so excited about this. Certainly NOT just for kids! ;) Looks like an awesome movie!!
    Jennifer Soltys recently posted…Best New Kitchen Gadgets Featured at IHHS2017My Profile

24. I had no idea they were coming out with a Cars 3, that’s awesome. Forget the kids, I want to see it!
    Kathleen recently posted…Your Blogging Self-EsteemMy Profile

25. Wow this looks amazing. I definitely need to see this.
    Ellen LaFleche-Christian recently posted…5 Ways to Get Your Coffee With Less WasteMy Profile